Friday 23 March 2012

Learn a Life Philosophy

Because of the incident I faced in my previous job, I had to visit the industrial relation office (IRO) in the labour department.  As I felt that the incident has impacted me quite heavily, there is no way to avoid it.  When I arrived at the IRO last week, walked into the lift, I saw this quote pasted inside the lift,

"Keep away from the people who try to belittle your ambitions.
Small people always do that, 
but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."
Mark Twain

It couldn't have put in a righteous place than this.  It gives everyone a sense that somehow, somewhere, even long ago, someone has understood how we, those who need to visit the IRO, feel!
Air Famosa Fort - Malaka, Apr 2008.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you left that toxic environment....when one door closes, another opens.....sending you good vibes and wishing all good things for you :)

    ReplyDelete